Product Return Policy
1. To return goods to SecurityEyes, you MUST first request a Return Authorisation (RA) number from SecurityEyes via fax or email, prior to returning the goods. Goods without an RA number will be rejected.
2. Any goods, which are returned to SecurityEyes without an official Return Authorisation number, will be sent back to the dealer at their expense. An RA Number can be obtained by faxing the Return Authorisation Form to our Returns Department or emailing the Returns Department directly email@example.com. The contact numbers are provided below.
3. All claims must be made on the Returns Authorisation Form. Processing of your return will be delayed if all relevant details are not provided. We will require all details to be completed to ensure that the RA is issued promptly and to ensure that we can accurately handle your return. An RA number will usually be issued within 2 full working days.
4. A single RA number can be issued for one or more products being returned in the same shipment from the same location.
5. All products being returned must display the RA Number clearly on the shipping carton, NOT on the product.
6. Issuing of an RA number does not guarantee the acceptance of stock if other criteria are not met. The goods remain the property of the Dealer until it is accepted by Securityeyes as a valid return.
Return for Credit
1. Returns for Credit will not be granted for invoices older than 30 days, unless a shipping error has occurred.
2. Returns for credit not in resalable condition will incur a restocking fee at the discretion of SecurityEyes.
3. Freight charges will not be credited unless due to a shipping error.
4. All goods must be returned in unopened boxes and in resalable condition or a restocking fee may apply.
5. Securityeyes reserves the right to reject any stock that has obviously been used or damaged. Stock, which is received opened will be returned to the Dealer.
6. The Dealer will pre-pay freight charges for goods to be returned to Securityeyes Communications.
Return of Faulty Product
1. Faulty goods returned will be repaired or replaced with the same or equivalent product depending on available stock.
2. Where possible, Securityeyes will replace the faulty goods with an identical item. However where some goods cannot be replaced due to being a discontinued line the current equivalent model will be sent instead.
3. Securityeyes warranty is limited to guidelines provided by the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
4. The Dealer or End User will pre-pay freight charges for goods to be returned to Securityeyes.
5. Securityeyes will pay freight back to Dealer or End User.
6. Goods capable of storing user-generated data may experience a loss of data during the repair process.